We're here to help you. Here's this week's attempt at serving your family through facilitating meaningful and important conversations about the content we are covering at Nitro and Fusion.
Bottom Line: Even a SMALL investment into someone life can make a HUGE difference!
What stood out or Challenged you from Nitro tonight?
Why do you think it's important to Invest yourself into the people you want to Reach for Jesus?
What are some things you are going to do to Invest in the 3 people you are committed to reaching?
Parents: share some of the things you are currently doing to invest in others as you strive to live a PI2 life. Continue to pray for the names of the 3 people your kids shared with you last week.
Bottom Line: Big Influence starts with a Small Step
With a tough past and not opportunities later in life, Moses had no reason to believe that he would be used do anything extraordinary. But after a few encounters with God, Moses’ perspective changed completely. He found that when you're with God, there is no limit to what He can do.
- What was something that stuck out to you tonight? Why is that?
- What was the definition of influence? (Answer: Relationship = influence)
- Who do you see yourself having influence over? How can you use that influence?
- What step is out in front of you right now that you could take to start the process of having No Limits to your influence? What person, club, position, relationship or job is God wanting you to step out in faith about?
- Parent: Share the story of someone who influenced you in High School (Remind your student that the person who influenced you wasn't perfect)