It might be hard to believe, but we are ready to gear up the process for launching into Flower City Work Camp 2016!
FCWC will be March 28th-April 1, 2016. If you're wondering what FCWC is, you can check out their website right HERE. Student Registration cost will be $135.
As of today, we are recruiting Adult Volunteers for this event, because the deadline for registering as an adult volunteer is December 23rd - that's next month!
Each adult volunteers needs to fill out an application, and a background check will be run on them for safety reasons. There are number ways for adults to volunteer from an overnight leader to prayer walks to helping in the kitchen!
Please consider committing to be a part of FCWC 2016! If this sounds like something you'd like to do, but you're nervous to go it alone, why not recruit someone to serve alongside you? This could be a great bonding experience for you and someone in your Community Group.
By clicking that link, you aren't officially signing up for anything (unless you're ready to do so!). It's just a way to get more information and for us to send you the proper application!
Here is a list of the potential volunteer roles:
- Site Leader, Sidewalk Club Leader, Basketball Camp or Soccer Camp Coach
- 1 male and female overnight leader each night
- 1 Volunteer to oversee providing one lunch onsite
- 1 Volunteer to help with clean up on April 1st
- Additional adult volunteers (First aid, food prep, prayer walk, kitchen, showers, etc)