Tomorrow we leave for THE WKEND!
Here's the big stuff you'll need to know to make it run smoothly tomorrow.
If you have NOT paid the remaining balance for the registration fee, please click HERE and do. We are receiving all balance payments online (just select "remaining balance" in the drop-down menu). We will have a computer at the registration table to facilitate this on Friday.
Drop-off time is 4pm on Friday, October 9th. (We'll provide pizza for dinner at drop off!)
Pick-Up is 8pm on Sunday, October 11th.
Please drop off at the gym doors of the Irondequoit Campus. Upon arrival, every student and parent should drop their bags off with the trailer people and head to the registration table inside the doors and complete their registration process and check-in. Then, all students can head into the gym and get their pizza/soda. We will also be handing out new NYM Merchandise at the registration table.
If you have not signed and returned Saranac's Guest Consent form yet, please download and bring that form. It can be found HERE. We'll have extras at the registration table too!
- Warm clothes for outdoor activity with Autumn temperatures expected
- Toiletries (we will NOT be playing any messy games, so don't worry!)
- A Swim Suit for the Hot Tub (if you want!)
- A Bible and Pen
- Money for 1 meal on the road (on the way home on Sunday)
- Sleeping bags/pillows/blankets are NOT necessary! The camp provides clean bedding for each student.