THE WKEND 2016
We'll be leaving for THE WKEND in just 7 days!
We've got just shy of 100 students, 25 SGLs, 15 Adult Work Crew Members and 11+ vans heading to Young Life's Saranac Village!
Here are some thing you should know to get ready:
Consent Form - URGENT!
Every Student attending this retreat must fill out THIS health consent form. It is NOT the same as our NYM Medical Release form. This form is from YOUNG LIFE (the organization that owns the camp we will be using), and they must have this form completed and signed for EVERY student who attends!
Please download it HERE, fill it out and return it to us.
Here are some ways to get it to us:
- Fill it out digitally and email it to email@example.com. We'll handle it from there.
- Print it, fill it out and bring it to the INFO DESK of the campus you attend on Sunday, October 2.
- Print it, fill it out and bring it to the CHECK-IN DESK at NYM on Wednesday, October 5.
We will make these available to you at the INFO DESK of the campus you attend this Sunday as well as at the CHECK-IN DESK on Wednesday AND the registration table on Friday. However, please do not wait until the last minute! We will not be able to bring ANY STUDENTS who do not have a signed and completed consent form!
If you have NOT paid the remaining balance for the registration fee, please click HERE and do so. We are receiving all balance payments online (just select "remaining balance" in the drop-down menu). We will have a computer at the registration table to facilitate this on the day we leave.
Arrival Time - 4pm on Friday, October 7th, Irondequoit Campus (2052 Saint Paul St., Irondequoit). We'll provide dinner before we leave!
Return Time - by 8pm on Sunday, October 9th.
Teaching Content: We will teaching a series called Forward Motion, discussing the nuts and bolts of spiritual growth. We'll tell you more about that next week in further blog posts.
- Warm clothes for outdoor activity with Autumn temperatures expected
- A Swim Suit for the Hot Tub
- A Bible and Pen
- Money for 1 meal on the road (on the way home on Sunday)
- Sleeping bags/pillows/blankets are NOT necessary! The camp provides clean bedding for each student.