Two things you should know about
This week at NYM is a bit unique in terms of opportunities for both students and parents. We just wanted to throw out a quick reminder!
1. FOR STUDENTS: CompassCare Giving Project
We are doing a giving project at NYM where students have the opportunity to practice GENEROSITY by giving to an amazing organization. CompassCare exists to erase the need for abortion by transforming women's fear into confidence.
We sent this information out in a blog last week, and informed your students on Wednesday, but in case you missed it, here's the video overview, along with details below:
- This Wednesday, we are asking students to donate toward CompassCare
- If each student brings at least $3.33, we will meet our goal of $500
- A donor will match that $500, and we will able to donate $1,000 to CompassCare
- This will provide Prenatal-Postnatal care (medical and counseling) for 3 women FREE OF CHARGE
We've asked students NOT to ask their parents for money, but some students might need a reminder to bring money. See if maybe they want to get involved in helping us meeting this goal!
2. FOR PARENTS: College Assistance Plus Parent Event
Just as a reminder: College Assistance Plus will be hosting a FREE seminar during NYM this Wednesday where parents can hear about the services they offer for saving for college. There will be a time for questions at the end, and each family that shows up will receive one free consultation with CAPlus just for coming.
Click below to learn more and RSVP.