Student Applications are Live
Student registration for FCWC 2018 is up and live. All applications are ONLINE this year, so the application process will look a little different.
Before you log on to complete the application, there are a few things to note:
- This year, based on the number of adult volunteers that applied, Northridge has 21 available slots for students to attend this year
- If more than that number apply, students will be placed on a waiting list to be considered for approval
- These decisions are made by Flower City Work Camp and although we help to facilitate the application process, FCWC makes the final calls on which students are selected and which ones are not
- Generally speaking, students are selected based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Age (older students are given priority, because younger students have the opportunity to attend in following years)
- Involvement in Church Activities (students who are very active at NYM versus students who rarely attend NYM)
- Work ethic & conduct displayed at previous FCWC's (for students who have attended FCWC in the past)
- The DEADLINE for these applications is Friday, January 26.
At the end of the day, FCWC makes all the final calls on which students are approved. Once you're ready to begin the applications, you can visit Flower City Work Camp's website and follow the instructions by clicking the button below!
Follow the step by step instructs listed there, and be sure to mark Northridge Church as your student's church!
One of our foundational values is serving because we want our students to see needs and meet needs. FCWC is an opportunity for them to do that! We want to do our best to help as many of our students as possible attend this camp, so if you have any questions at all, please reach out.