In just a few short hours, your students will be busting down the doors ready to hop in vans and travel to Word of Life Bible Camp for our 2018 High School Snow Camp!!!!
A couple of reminders from yesterday's blog to help you win today:
- Drop off will be tomorrow at 11:00 AM at the Irondequoit Campus (Breakfast Pizza will be served during the registration process & we'll have some snacks for the road).
- Registration will be in the Middle School lounge (right outside of the gym). Your students can put their luggage in the trailer and then head to the gym to hang out, shoot around, and prepare to leave.
- We are planning to leave the Irondequoit campus no later that noon.
- We will be stopping around halfway for a restroom break.
- We will arrive at Word of Life Snow Camp around 5:00 PM and start our activities for the weekend shortly after that!
- Something to note that we just got word about is that your student DOES NOT NEED TO BRING A SLEEPING BAG OR A PILLOW FOR BEDDING AT THE CAMP. Similar to The Wkend Fall retreat, Word of Life Bible Camps will be providing our students and staff with excellent facilities that provide sheets, pillows, and blankets already included.
Word of Life Snow Camp has some amazing activities that we get to be apart of this weekend and we can't wait. Rumor has it that Devin, Justin and Graham are all taking the Polar Plunge...which is exactly how it sounds, parents. We covet your prayers and your blankets.
Be sure to keep up with all that we're up to on our Instagram page @nymstudents throughout the weekend to see all of the fun we're having. Can't wait for you to be apart of this from Rochester!