We're Teaching This:
This week, we're jumping back into our series called Essentials: A Study in the Book of Galatians. Tonight, We're diving into Galatians chapter 4 where Paul is pushing these believers to come to the realization of the power and truth of the Gospel. This power and truth are shown in that God took slaves of sin and made them sons and daughters of Him.
Bottom Line: Jesus came to turn slaves into sons and daughters.
- What do you think of when you think of adoption?
- What does it mean to be adopted by God?
- In what ways do you continue to act as a "slave to sin" instead of a "son/daughter of God"?
- How can you fight to remind yourself this week of that fact that you have been brought into God's family?
- How will that change the way you view God/yourself/others?
- How can I help encourage/remind/pray for you this week?