We're Teaching This:
Tonight we're jumping into week 5 of our series called Essentials. We're diving into Galatians chapter 5 where Paul is continuing to challenge the believers in Galatia to walk out the freedom that they have in Christ.
Last week, we saw that Jesus turned sinners into sons and daughters. This week, Paul tells these believers, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." He urges them to live out this truth through living life by the Spirit. We're excited to see how God moves in the lives of your students this week!
Bottom Line: True Freedom is found when you walk in step with the Spirit.
- What is your definition of freedom?
- What does it mean to be a slave to sin?
- How can one escape the slavery/bondage that comes from sin?
- How does knowing that there's freedom in Christ change the way you live?
- Why should we continue to pursue freedom in Christ through living life by the Holy Spirit?
- How can we pray this week that you would walk in God's true freedom?